Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April Celebrations!

Lots and lots to celebrate in April... we kicked the last couple of weeks off with a few celebrations. Ashley, Brent and Barrett all had birthdays within a week of each other, Barrett got a new job, and I survived of my first winter back in the MN!

Yay for coming home! Barrett got a new job on Friday and will be coming back to Minnesota in 2 weeks! We can't wait for him to be home, it will for sure allow for lots more Ali time! She's getting braver each time we visit her and I'm sure she'll be running down the aisle in September!




Oh BB! He really enjoyed his birthday...complete with the world's largest ice cream Sunday!




Happy 25th Birthday Brent!




And who could forget to celebrate the fabulous weather we've been having...I've got my fingers crossed that we're all done with the snow and cold and I survived my first official winter back in the MN! Woo Woo! Cheers to spring with the first BBQ of the season at Steve and Cal's!







Kicking off the first of the birthday celebrations, a little birthday dinner with the Girls, Chianti Style! Happy Birthday Ashley!




And here's some of our favorite flower kids, practicing their walking and entertaining skills for September! 5 more months to go!




Julian, entertaining us at the first BBQ of the season!


Ali showing off her speed walking skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment