Here we are, gearing up at the starting line...
Post race picks :) Cheese!
The first race of the weekend, was a hilly trek through Hudson in honor and memory of Monica Jensen...you should check out how awesome she was and register for next year's race http://www.monicajensenfoundation.org/Here we come...bringing up the rear!
And the star of the race! Brent finished 4th in his age group WOOOHOOO...not to mention kicked his cousins' butts, finishing in 21 minutes!
Snapping a few pre-race pics with Auntie Kris...she'll for surely be joining us next year!
The other project of the weekend was a little bit of gardening, I'm so proud! I just LOVE my peonies...they just might be my favorite part of the house (oh yeah, the flowers and Barrett, definite favorites!)
Beats, Basil and Sweet Peppers...YUM! I can't wait to pick them!
And I am so thankful for our neighbor's encouragement...she suggested converting some of our planter boxes into veggie gardens, here's my first attempt! Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Squash and Green Beans! And home grown is so budget friendly too!
And the star of the race! Brent finished 4th in his age group WOOOHOOO...not to mention kicked his cousins' butts, finishing in 21 minutes!
Snapping a few pre-race pics with Auntie Kris...she'll for surely be joining us next year!
The other project of the weekend was a little bit of gardening, I'm so proud! I just LOVE my peonies...they just might be my favorite part of the house (oh yeah, the flowers and Barrett, definite favorites!)
Beats, Basil and Sweet Peppers...YUM! I can't wait to pick them!
And I am so thankful for our neighbor's encouragement...she suggested converting some of our planter boxes into veggie gardens, here's my first attempt! Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Squash and Green Beans! And home grown is so budget friendly too!
No comments:
Post a Comment